Wednesday, August 18, 2010

5 Heart Review for BURN

THE ROMANCE STUDIO

Burn

H.C. Brown
Contemporary erotic romance
Available from
Noble Romance
ISBN: 9781605921402
August 2010

Harper is over a decade older than Sax, the firefighter that has just transfered into house where Harper is stationed. When Sax hits on Harper, Harper cannot understand how Sax is attracted to him.

I will admit it. I am not normally a fan of same-sex romance, mainly because of the fact that I have seldom come across one that is (in my opinion) well written. I was extremely surprised when not only did I enjoy Burn as much as I did, I also found myself re-reading it three more times before I wrote this review. Harper's doubts, Sax's self-assuredness, all of it alongside their instant attraction to each other -- it all came together to create a book that I will continue to enjoy for a long time to come. I loved the idea of using a burning forest fire and a near-death scene to get these two men into a situation where they are forced to confront, not only themselves, but the other person as well. Burn has earned a permanant place within my TBR mountain.

Overall rating: http://theromancestudio.com/images/5hearts.gif 5 Hearts
Sensuality rating: Very sensual

Reviewer: Alyna Couture
August 17, 2010

http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/burnbrown.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment