Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Floggers Five Star Review on Goodreads


Floggers' Holiday Sale
by H.C. Brown , Stormy Glenn
3093876
CAS's review
Dec 21, 10

5 of 5 stars
status: Read on December 20, 2010
Take two smokin' hot doms who've seen it all and done even more, add a couple of gorgeous, sweet young subs, throw in a little Christmas Auction at Flogger's, stir em' up a bit, add some serious spice, whip it good .... Then if you can handle the heat, stick around the kitchen cuz you've got the perfect recipe for a one of a kind, succulent and extremely satisfying Holiday Feast. Indulge yourself.

It's not often I find an Anthology where I can honestly say I do NOT favor one story over the other. For me they are both flawlessly written and flow seamlessly together.

Stormy Glenn's "Hot Dom, Cold Sub" was for me an emotionally driven story. These guys will steal your heart even as they break it.

H.C. Brown's "Dominate Me" turns up the heat with Nash. Big and tall, dark and very "edgy". Yeah, you know what I'm talkin about, those quotation marks are there for more than punctuation! You know what they say, the bigger they are , the harder they fall and it's so satisfying when they don't even see the hit coming.

If you haven't gotten this yet, I HIGHLY recommend you do so. I give both stories a SOLID 5 Stars. This ones a keeper and will have YOU beggin' for MORE!

Thank you H.C and Stormy for Spiking the Christmas Punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment