Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New Release from H.C. Brown- Wanted:Two Doms










Super hot M/M/M BDSM Erotic Romance.


Buy link: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-wantedtwodoms-1228808-147.html

Book Blurb
Meet the new member of Club Floggers, Aiden, in H.C. Brown's New Sizzling M/M/M BDSM.

Aiden Lovett bass guitarist for Cold Heat has a problem; his Dom walked out leaving his libido stuck on overdrive. Convinced one Master is not enough to satisfy him, he advertises in Club Floggers for two Doms.
They say be careful what you wish for: Will Aiden accept the offer of Logan and Connor and take a ride on the wild side?—Hell yeah!


Excerpt
Copyright H.C. Brown 2013 


Aiden Lovett crushed the can of cola in one hand then threw it against the wall. The remaining soda splashed over the white paintwork. The drink crashed to the floor and spiraled across the tiles trailing its contents in a brown stream. “Asshole.” He spun around and charged toward the door. “Doms! Fucking Jesus what is it with you guys?”
“Whoa, just a minute what do you mean by ‘you guys’?” Alec stepped in front of his friend blocking his exit. “Have you had an argument with Jon?”
Anger pushed bile up the back of Aiden’s throat. His hands trembled. How could his Master walk out on him after two fucking years?  He glanced down at the large hand resting on his arm and forced his shattered nerves to calm. His friend’s long fingers curled around his bare flesh. The touch offered comfort but came from an unobtainable source. He’d worked beside Alec for the past three years in constant awe of the handsome Dom. The man’s rough pads, from years of playing guitar, stroked his skin. The closeness of the big delicious guy soothed him. Instinct had him dropping his gaze, submissive. “No argument—well not really. The asshole waited until we walked off stage then sent me a text message saying he’d moved out and left his house keys with our manager.”
“What brought this on?” Alec moved closer. “I had the impression you were in love with him.”
 No, he hadn’t loved Jon. In truth, they’d based their relationship on mutual respect and need. Jon had divulged his desire for another sub, one he couldn’t have, from the get go, and the knowledge had cooled any real feelings Aiden had for his Master. How could Aiden explain his situation and the problems he’d endured with Jon to another damn Dom? Aiden shrugged and leaned against Alec seeking a small piece of comfort. “I’m highly sexed and Jon, well, he turned forty–five last June. Look, I’m not going into details but I suggested we might perhaps, ask another Dom to join us.”
“Another Dom? Christ! So, I gather he didn’t take the idea very well?”  Alec led him to a chair. “Sit down and I’ll get you a drink.” He moved toward the bar set along one wall of the dressing room. “You might have offered to spice up your love life, first. I mean, if my boy had mentioned he’d wanted another Dom in our dungeon, I’d be pretty pissed too.”
Aiden sat before the dressing table and stared into the mirror.  He opened a packet of wipes and started to remove his stage makeup. The band, Cold Heat, had played to a full house. The thumping music of their latest album drifted from the stadium above and the raucous conversation leeched through the thin walls from their manager, Bill and the deep voice of Seth, the drummer punctuated by the flamboyant singer, and front man, Reef.  
Aiden sucked in a steadying breath. The rich smell of the finest scotch whiskey filled his nostrils a few moments before Alec slid a glass filled with the ambrosia under his nose. He dropped the wipes into the garbage can beside the chair then cupped the glass in both hands. He inhaled the rich malt alcohol and sighed. “Actually he didn’t say much at all. What we had together was nice. At first we screwed like rabbits.” Aiden smiled. “The scenes were . . . well, you know, predictable, Jon was old school. He had certain things that turned him on and the sessions became very repetitive, which was fine for the first year then I did ask if we could spice things up a bit.” He lifted the glass and sipped. The drink rolled like liquid silk over his taste buds then slid down his throat in a hot rush. He sighed in appreciation. “Well, Jon got all defensive, told me I was a sub and it wasn’t my place to say such things. He accused me of wanting switch play.” He pulled a face, which he hoped displayed his contempt at such an idea. “I mean—really—as if I could top?”
“You’ve had a good relationship outside the dungeon; I can’t see how talking about difficulties with your sex life should be a problem.” Alec rubbed his chin, his fingers rasping over his five-o-clock shadow. “The suggestion about having another man in a scene though, I’m guessing that would have made him a trifle angry. Doms are possessive creatures; the moment we collar a sub, we like to keep our boys to ourselves.”
Aiden lifted his chin and met the liquid chocolate gaze of the lead guitarist sitting beside him. His friend, Alec had collared his own sub about six months previously and had the relaxed air of a satisfied man. He shook his head. “Not always. At Whips there are at least three pairs of Doms who share one sub.” He downed the drink and gasped at the rush of heat hitting his belly. “I need to get away from Whips. I’m not sure I can cope with watching Jon with another sub. This club you go to, Floggers, do you think I’ll be able to find a suitable Dom or two there?”
“Maybe. I do know a couple of guys into switch play. Do you really want two Doms? Man that would take a special relationship. ” Alec flashed a pure white grin. “Just how oversexed are you?”
“Would I like to live with two men—yes? Am I at a level to handle two Doms—you bet your fucking ass I am?” Aiden held up his glass for a refill. “If I could have sex six times a day, I’d be happy—flogging optional.”
“And you’d be as sore as hell. You’ll need to find two men to match your libido.” Alec refilled his glass. “I’m not surprised your Dom had a problem satisfying you, I doubt one man could achieve that many orgasms day in and day out.” He placed the bottle of scotch back on the table and screwed on the top. “How many Masters do you believe like threesomes scenes anyway? It would mean sharing control, two Doms punishing one boy—that might be dangerous.”
Aiden smiled. “No it would be as erotic as fucking hell. I’m ready and willing to give it a try.” He cleared his throat. “I’ll need to try a few out and see if I fit. What I need to know is how do I make my intentions known?”
 “Well, come down to Club Floggers tonight, bring your latest blood tests, and I’ll get you signed up. You can place a notice on the board and see if anyone responds. I’ll ask Rio, the guy who owns the club, if he knows anyone who may be interested and I’ll introduce you.” Alec smiled. “And I do have two guys in mind I can ask.”
“Great, we have three days before the next concert. I’ll take a room close by and hang there so I’m available.” Aiden sipped his drink. “I’m feeling better already.”
“Oh, Lord, don’t try this on your own. Make sure I’m there or Nash. Don’t do anything stupid.” Alec had stripped off his stage clothes and stood gloriously naked in the middle of the room. “Dress in leather, something tight and sexy.  Those guys I know are into muscle. Call me when you get there. I live a block away and Nash is never far from the club. Get Bill to book you into the Eldorado its right next door.”
Aiden forced his gaze to remain on the man’s face. He’d had a secret crush on Alec for years but this delicious piece of ass, preferred twinks. He grinned. “Aw Alec, you’re so sweet but I’m a big boy, I can take care of myself.”
Alec’s expression turned into a mask of concern. “No you can’t.  It never hurts to have someone outside the dungeon in this kind of situation. Two Doms fighting for control, and you bound and gagged is a potential recipe for disaster. Take my advice and protection for at least the first time.”
Aiden grinned. “You wanna watch, Daddy?”
“Fucking A.” Alec cupped his balls. “But I don’t think my pup would be impressed.” He turned and moved toward the shower. “I was always told in school two into one didn’t go, it might have been interesting proving that theory wrong.”




No comments:

Post a Comment