Monday, December 9, 2013

New Release: Purr-fect Mates




BUY LINK


Book Blurb


 Prince Dallin, second son of King Blaise of Knight Watch is happy with his lover, Striker and is concerned when his uncle summons him back to Knight Watch Castle.  He discovers the Lady Boda has a mission for him and his lover. She sends and Stryker to rescue a Spellweaver. The two shifters discover Lailii is a little more woman than they bargained for.





Preface


The Great Book of the Prides:
 Entry by King Blaise of Knight Watch.

As we move forward, so many immortals move upon the Earth that Dryad becomes too small for our needs. Nox in his great wisdom has created a place of great magic Knight Watch Castle sits on Fae Island within the lands of the twelve gates. We have moved half of our pride there for safety. The god Arious set this new pride aside by gifting their cats with the purest of white coats. Our pride has great variety of gifts now, with many Fae joining our lines but all carry their cats. The pride progresses with speed and indeed, there are contraptions in the new realm I cannot fathom.  This pride is under the guidance of King Leopold a temporary measure as I am unable to rule both lands. My second son, Dallin of Knight Watch, resides there with two of his brothers. Indeed, if my beloved queen continues to give me sons we may need another realm or two.  I have made Dallin the true king of this pride and he will rule on his majority.




Chapter One


Lightening Falls Gate

Dallin inhaled the female's arousal and winked at Stryker. His lover lay on his back across the wide, black silk-covered bed. The sweetest Elfin female straddled his massive cock. They had hit gold this time. The willing female wanted both of them. After watching Stryker drive into her wet pussy for five long minutes, Dallin's balls ached. He reached for the tube of lube and approached the bed. He ran his tongue over his fangs. "May I have your ass, sweet thing?"
The female shot him a smile over her shoulder and pressed her small tits into Stryker's chest. Her sweet, white ass cheeks opened in invitation. Dallin groaned and applied lube to her inviting star. The female mewed her approval. Without hesitation, Dallin climbed onto the bed. He grasped his heavy cock and guided it into her tight hole with one thrust of his hips.
Taking a firm hold of her small waist, he drove into her. So damn hot, so deliciously tight. He gasped his thanks. With each plunge, he brushed Stryker's cock through the thin barrier of skin. What bliss. He met Stryker's hot gaze and knew they shared the same erotic experience. The touch, the slide of cock against cock, was intoxicating and one they both enjoyed.
Dallin's climax built quickly. The shivery sensations started in his belly, and the heat deep in his balls intensified with each delightful thrust. The room filled with the slap of bodies and the warm scent of sex. The female began to tremble, and then cried out her climax. She fell forward, spilling chestnut hair across Stryker's chest.
"Now, Dal." Stryker squeezed Dallin's thigh. "I'm gonna come."
With short, hard thrusts of his hips, Dallin drove into the female. Erotic sensations blurred his vision; white spots danced before his eyes. He gave into the bliss and spilled in delicious, hot spurts. Collapsing forward, he reached for Stryker and crushed the man's lips in a long, hot kiss. Gods, he loved the taste of the man.
"Oh, that is so sweet." The female rested her head on Striker's shoulder. "Can you get up now? You're crushing me."
After a long moment, Dallin broke the kiss. He glanced toward the digital readout flashing on the wall and swore. He rolled off the girl. "My uncle wants to see me." He looked down at the female. "How much, sweetheart?"
"For a new customer, the price is just one gold strip." The girl climbed off the bed and took a thumb scanner from her purse. "Each."
Dallin pressed his thumb on the device and grinned. "We'll call you again real soon. What was your name?"
"Rose. I work at the Freak Show most days." She licked her lips and smiled. "I can always bring a friend—male or female."
"I'll think on it." Dallin inclined his head toward the door. "You should leave now."
"What do you think the king wants?" Stryker slid off the bed and headed for the shower.
Dallin watched the girl pull on a long dress and leave. He closed the door behind her, and then followed Stryker into the shower. Turning to face his friend, he stared at the control panel sending a spike of magyck into the system. "I have no idea."
"Do you think he wants you to move back into the castle?" Stryker rubbed the back of his neck.
A blast of hot magyck swirled around them, and Dallin sighed. The fresh and clean glass cubicle did not compare to the satisfying experience of a hot shower. He turned around and grinned at his lover. "Well, it has been two years. He might—if he's forgiven me. To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing my brothers again."
"I'll miss you." Stryker touched Dallin's arm. "You know I can't gain entrance to Knight Watch Castle; will you come and visit me?"
With a chuckle, Dallin stepped from the cubicle and strode back into the bedroom. He went straight to the wardrobe and pulled out clean clothes. "You don't really think I could live without you, after three years of being together, do you? You are as close to me as any mate; we care for each other." He turned and smiled at Stryker. "I won't move anywhere without you."
"Good. Do you want me to come to the castle with you?" Stryker stood naked, his fists balled on his hips. "Or do you think the king will disapprove?"
"He knows about you already. We hardly hid the fact we were lovers. We were practically living together in my rooms at the castle." Dallin pulled on his clothes. "As long he knows I seek a female for my future queen, all will be well." He sighed. “And in any case it’s my father who I need to please and he trusts my judgment. Many of my uncles have males for mates.”
“The king isn’t your blood is he? I mean he isn’t one of your father’s brothers?”
Dallin smiled. “No, he is a guardian until my father believes I’m mature enough to rule. Uncle is a courtesy title nothing more, although sometimes he acts as if he were my father.” He snorted. “My father, Blaise, is gentle and caring nothing like the tyrant in charge at the moment.”
"Do you believe the Lady intends to find a mate for us to share?" Stryker pulled clothes from the chest of drawers and proceeded to dress.
Dallin pulled on his soft leather boots. He lifted his head to meet Stryker's deep, emerald gaze. The Talynx Pride male had the hard, muscular body of a seasoned warrior. Long, golden brown hair tumbled down his back in a waterfall of curls. Dallin loved his full lips, high cheekbones, and long, straight nose. As tall as Dallin, Stryker stood a good head and shoulders above most Pride males in this realm.
At the sight of his lover naked, Dallin grew hard again. Gods, I can still taste him. He could never have enough of the man. Dallin cleared his throat. "I have no doubt we were paired by the Lady. We have to trust She will guide us to the female of our dreams."

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment